Cast and crew working on the upcoming, highly anticipated NBC sitcom “I Feel Bad” claim that Alec Baldwin neglected to place a number of clear signs advising him to use a weapon properly while shooting the show’s first episode, casting serious doubts on whether the authorities will take any action against the iconic actor, according to a TMZ report published Thursday.
“When the scene began shooting, Baldwin allegedly did not tie his coat/gunbelt properly,” a source told TMZ, then adding that “it took the crew five minutes to get him in place.”
“The circumstances of what happened are still being investigated and we’ll issue a statement if/when an investigation is completed,” Baldwin’s representative Howard Bragman, an entertainment publicist known for working with journalists, told The Post in an email. “I feel bad for the crew that suffered having to work with Alec — they were disruptive and immature in trying to help him.”
“I feel bad for the crew that suffered having to work with Alec.” – Alec Baldwin’s publicist, Howard Bragman
The stand-off between Baldwin and his cast and crew came to light after shooting wrapped, according to the TMZ report.
Baldwin, who plays writer Gabe Richman in the series, learned to shoot with an instructor last year, The Post previously reported. The actor currently has a concealed-carry permit, but is not carrying a gun on the set, according to Variety.
The cast and crew of “I Feel Bad” will wait to see whether the authorities take any action against Baldwin, sources told TMZ.
The sitcom is slated to debut on NBC next month. The former “30 Rock” star is currently promoting his new NBC drama “The Sound of Music Live!,” which aired last night.